Gemi's and Yukio's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATOMVIBE RPG

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ATOMVIBE RPG Empty ATOMVIBE RPG

Post by Gemenice Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 am

Ray blinked at that, leaning his head to the size.

"I never took Felicity to a movie." He pointed out. Not for a geek movie at least. And not in empty cinema.

Dana
Cisco looked at Ray, not really sure how he should react.

“Maybe she wasn’t that much into movies?” he offered. It wasn’t that it was a bad thing, just… couples usually went to cinema together.
Ray shrugged.

"Don't know. Maybe. Or maybe my dates are just horrible." He said with a smile.

"It happens."

Dana
“Or you just had a bad luck, because she already loved Oliver. That happens, too,” Cisco said compassionately.

“But I wouldn’t feel too bad if I were you. There are surely a lot of girls who can’t wait to be noticed by you.” He winked at Ray and finished his pizza.
10/12/2015 16:54
"Well, maybe, but I wanted that special someone for. Me, you know?" Ray asked and shrugged. "guess I can't have everything I want. "
11/12/2015 14:09

Dana
Cisco looked at Ray, and he frowned.

"No, you musn't think like that. No. Unacceptable. You're a Great guy and you deserve a great girl that would fall head over heels for you. Yeah, that's exactly what you deserve and will find," he said. His last words souned much calmer than the first ones, sadder even, even though Cisco couldn't say where the sadness was coming from.
19/12/2015 17:26
Ray smiled.

"Thank you.  Cisco, but that's probably not it." that was probably just a fantasy, not a reality.

Dana
"Why not?" Cisco asked. He really didn't get what Ray's problem was. He was nice guy, sexy as hell and rich... Every girl that would turn him down would be a fool. Yes, Felicity was a fool. Only if...

"You still love her, don't you?" he asked gently.
Ray frowned at that.

"That's not the point." he couldn't have her, do there was no point even thinking about it.

"She's happy now."

Dana
Cisco shrugged. It wasn't that he was trying to open old wounds. He only wanted to understand his friend.

"So what's the problem, Ray? What bothers you so much. I'm your buddy, you can tell me," he tried.
12 JANUARY 12:49
Ray didn't look at cusco but forced a smile on his lips.

"it's fine, it doesn't matter. "

Dana
Cisco sighed. Ray worried him. Seriously, something was up and he couldn't figure out what it was.

"Ray, you know you can tell me anything," he tried again gently, but then finished his pizza.

"Are we going?" he asked. He was already looking forward to the cinema.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATOMVIBE RPG Empty Re: ATOMVIBE RPG

Post by Gemenice Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 am

Ray forced a smile on his face. Could he tell Cisco anything? He didn't want to bother the guy, didn't want him to just turn his back on Ray as well. It was his fault with Felicity, maybe. He couldn't be what he wanted him to be. And he was too stupid and ignored the looks she was throwing Oliver again and again, and even now, he couldn't frown and glare at the guy, even though he wanted nothing more to hate him.

And her, both of them. But Ray couldn't. Instead he smiled and nodded to them, telling them that everything was okay, and that Felicity's happiness was what mattered - and he didn't lie, it was like that... It was just... all the insecurities he felt before, after Felicity they returned so much stronger.

A person that was feeling secure in all his actions probably wouldn't book a whole restaurant for a double date. Maybe that was the problem in their relationship. Oliver didn't feel insecure. Ray on the other hand...

he swallowed, took a small sip of water and stood up, smiling at Cisco.

"Let's go. I can't wait to see the movie. A friend in direction says he is really proud of it - and that the cameo was good too."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Cisco smiled. He was still worried about Ray, but maybe it wasn’t time to try to figure it out. Maybe Ray would tell him later, maybe he wouldn’t and Cisco would find out all by himself, or… Ray simply wanted the thing that was bothering him to stay hidden.

He stood up and followed Ray out from the restaurant.

“You really have some interesting friends, don’t you?” he grinned.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Ray shrugged.

"Depends on what you find interesting." He said and smiled at Cisco. It was nice that the guy focused on something easy, something that Ray could talk about.

"I mean, I guess I could get you to talk to Stan Lee if you really, really wanted, but the guy is busy. Like he tends to skip the lunch dates." Ray huffed and rolled his eyes. "he always apologizes but you know. Sometimes you can't just change it to dinner date."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 pm

“Wait! What? What? What? You… You know Stan Lee? Like… THAT Stan Lee?” Cisco’s eyes shone like Christmas tree lights. “You’re kidding, aren’t you? Stan Lee, dude, he’s a LEGEND!”

And that was the moment when he realized that maybe he was going to far. Yes, yes, Stan Lee was a true legend and Cisco would have given anything to meet him, but… probably fanboying about him right now wasn’t the best thing to do, but… Cisco frowned. Why shouldn’t he fanboy about something he liked?

He grinned at Ray again.

“As I said, you have some truly interesting friends.”

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 am

Ray shrugged.

"He is, but he's totally a human too, you know." he said and smiled. That was it. He loved Stan's work, but it was at the point when he found the man's teeth on his sink that he realized that yeah, human.

He smiled at Cisco though.

"maybe we could meet him. You know. To congratulate him on his new movie and stuff." If it would make Cisco smile like that and be that excited... why not.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 am

“Eh…” Fanboying from distance was one thing, talking to the actual legend the other.

“I… I wouldn’t want to bother him,” he said, unsure. “He… He’s a busy guy,” he started babbling. He gave Ray a shy smile.

“I’ll be absolutely satisfied with watching the movie.”

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 am

Ray snickered at that.

"Well if you ever change your mind, just let me know." He said and got in the car, letting Cisco drive.

"You know where the cinema is, right?"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Cisco giggled as he got behind the wheel.

“Is that a real question?” he grinned and started Ray’s car. It was a terrific car, Cisco definitely enjoyed driving it, but he was not saying anything in case Ray would try to give it to him once again. Ray was an awesome guy, very generous, but sometimes he simply didn’t understand.

After some time, Cisco parked the car in front of the cinema building and killed the engine.

“We’re here,” he said with a smile as he unfastened his seatbelt.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Ray nodded, getting out of the car and looking around.

"NOt bad." He said. He was expecting something smaller, actually, so this was a nice surprise. Maybe they will have the screen of normal sizes as well. Now that would be wonderful. Ray could totally get behind that.

"You spend a lot of time here?"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:27 pm

“I’m a single nerd, dude, what do you think?” Cisco said happily. Not because he was single or a nerd, it was just because he was coming to his favorite place again and it was with a good friend.

“Let’s go, let’s go. I’m sooooo excited!” he said, then realized what he said. “You know what I mean,” he laughed.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Ray smiled.

"I guess I do." It was nice. How Cisco was... vibrating with the energy. He nodded and waved when one of his men came out to greet them.

"Mr. Palmer, everything is ready, sir. We booked the A for you."

Ray nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." He said, leading Cisco inside.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm

“Wow,” Cisco followed Ray inside. It surely had its perks to be superrich. And well-known. Cisco could only dream about it. Yes, he definitely constructed very interesting devices, but he was nowhere to be near to establishing his own company.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Ray looked over his shoulder at Cisco.

"What?" He asked, actually half worried. Did he mess up? He hoped not. Maybe it was too much?

"We can get a smaller place if you want?"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:07 pm

“No, no, it’s okay,” Cisco said quickly. It was so Ray… “Let’s enjoy the movie,” he said with a smile and followed Ray inside.

How many times had he dreamed about having the whole cinema for himself? Thanks to Ray his little dream was coming true.

“I want popcorn! And soda!” he cried suddenly and ran to the desk with popcorn where he ordered combo for two.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Ray smiled and shook his head, walking after Cisco.

"Well, it's good to see you're excited, that's for sure." even though it was a bit scary sometimes. He shook his head and shrugged.

"Anything else you want? Maybe we could even get chocolate."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:26 pm

“Oh…” Maybe it was a stupid idea to buy the combo without asking. If Ray wanted chocolate more…

“Only if you let me pay for it,” he said with a smile.

“You invited me for the movie, I’m getting the food.”

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Ray lifted an eyebrow at that.

"Does it really work like that?" He asked and shook his head smiling. "Well, seeing how much popcorn you bought I think we'll be okay." Especially since they just ate few moments ago.

But it was ... nice.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 pm

“You bet,” Cisco said, hugging the popcorn as if it was his kid or something. He handed Ray his soda and drank from his. “I hope you don’t mind coke,” he said. “But if you want something else… I can get you anything you want.”

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Ray shook his head, taking the coke from Cisco's hands.

"It's perfect, thank you." ANd it wasn't. It was pretty much perfect and Ray wanted this moment to last. He didn't know when things felt this... right before but still.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Cisco smiled his usual radiant smile that said he was absolutely happy with whatever this meant.

“Are we going?” he asked and beckon in the direction of their cinema room. He was literally bouncing on his heels and couldn’t wait to sit and watch the movie and then talk about it with Ray over and over again until they would get tired of it and talk about something else… and then go back to talking about the movie. That would just be Cisco’s perfect day.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Ray smiled and nodded, walking inside and taking the 3D glasses from teh girl.

"Thank you." He said and took Cisco's as well. It seemed his hands were full with popcorn and cake.

"We can pretty much sit wherever we want to, I guess."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 am

“In the center?” Cisco suggested. “It’s neither too close nor too far. What do you say?” he asked Ray and looked at him. He was grateful that Ray took his glasses, too, because Cisco’s hands were pretty full of delicious and unhealthy stuff.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:01 am

Ray smiled.

"Anywhere you want. This is supposed to be a treat for you." He pointed out. Because Cisco was kind nad nice and... Ray was just thankful for someone like that in his life at the moment.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 am

Cisco was already walking up the stairs when Ray said those words. He turned to him and a broad smile split his face. It had been quite some time already since someone did something truly nice for him. Barry… well, Barry was Cisco’s best buddy, and Cait was always by his side and stuff, but… They lived in some kind of symbiosis when one of them did something for another was beneficial for everyone.

But this… okay, Cisco could say Ray was getting some benefits, too, but… it wasn’t like the guy really cared what they were going to watch or eat or that they were going to the cinema at all. Cisco knew that everything Ray was doing here was for Cisco to make him happy and it was truly the sweetest thing anyone had done for him lately.

His smile became gentler.

“Thank you, Ray,” he said, trying not to sound like a fifteen-year-old girl after she heard the guy she pined for actually liked her. He better hurried up the stairs and into a chair in the very center of the cinema.

“Will there be any commercials or movie trailers?” he asked, amused, as he sat down.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum