Gemi's and Yukio's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATOMVIBE RPG

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ATOMVIBE RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: ATOMVIBE RPG

Post by Gemenice Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Ray shook his head.

"Neither I think. I mean we just got the movie out of making - it wasn't finished until two weeks ago, so they didn't get to making any trailer before yet." And the cinema wouldn't do that, since they knew they were coming to watch only one movie at the moment. Which was in certain ways nice.

"But maybe if you want any, I could go and ask for them?" Maybe they have some in general or the ones they used the day before or something like that.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 am

"No, no, it's okay. It's perfect," Cisco said with a happy grin and took a handful of popcorn, then he offered the bucket to Ray to eat some, too.

"So... you're gonna see it for the first time, too, right?" he asked.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:46 am

Ray nodded as he grabbed a bit of the corn.

"Mhm. I heard it's good though. But you know.. we might see some not edited part or maybe some mistakes in the movie yet. " He said then thought about it before smirking.

"What would you say about meeting the cast."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Cisco blinked and turned to Ray.

“W-wait! What?” Did he hear well? Cast? Oh my god, did Ray really mean what he said? Or what Cisco thinks he meant?

“You know them?” he asked.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Ray shrugged.

"Robert will really like you. He kind of is like Stark, you know." He said and smiled. "the Chrises are fun to be around too. Hell, everyone is fun to be around. They always find something interesting to talk about."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 am

“Oh… They… sound like nice people,” Cisco said and smiled. “But I guess they’re busy…” he added shyly.

“How come you have such acquaintances?” he asked curiously.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

Ray shrugged.

"Well, PalmerTech helps all over the world. It's not surprising that we do some little things in movie industry as well. Some of the Iron Man's things are our design, actually."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:23 pm

“You’re kidding,” Cisco said with a broad grin. “You really do cover so many fields of industry, don’t you?”

He smiled and wanted to say something more, but the music suddenly started playing and it was the beginning of the movie. Cisco grinned and Ray and settled comfortably in his seat, stuffing himself with popcorn.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Ray smiled. It was true after all, The PalmerTech had fingers pretty much in everything, even working on some things together with the WayneTech. SO things were fine so far.

Then the movie started and Ray turned his attention to the screen as well.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 am

Cisco enjoyed the movie immensely. He realized it wasn’t just because the movie was funny and great and there was a lot of action, but mostly because of the company. Ray was… Cisco couldn’t find any other word than cute, even though it was kind of a stupid way to refer to a guy, a Greek god if you asked him, but… yah, Ray was cute. He laughed at the right moments, he joked with Cisco about some scenes, and he truly could appreciate the art of making a movie based on comics. And those were the things Cisco could appreciate on the person next to him.

“It was awesome!” he said enthusiastically when they watched the final credits and listened to the music. “We should do this again! I mean… going to cinema together,” he said, suddenly more shyly, and felt heat in his cheeks. He better looked at the screen again, not understanding what made him so shy so suddenly.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Ray nodded.

"it was, wasn't it." He said and leaned back in the chair. " I enjoyed it too." He added and stood up.

"And we should toatally do this again. You can tell me what movie you want to see next."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Cisco grinned and stood up as well.

“I’d love to go to another movie,” he smiled at Ray. “But next time we can go to see something you’ll choose,” he winked and Ray and walked toward the stairs.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Ray shrugged.

"I kind of chose this?" He said and followed Cisco. "It was my idea after all"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 pm

"True, but... I said yes," Cisco grinned and hopped toward Ray's car.

"It was really awesome, Ray, thank you," he said when they reached the vehicle.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Ray smiled, throwing the keys to Cisco.

"Well, I'm glad you said yes." And that he didn't freak out about Ray doing too 'much'. Sure, maybe the empty cinema wasn't the best touch he could have, but he tried at least. That should be counted for.

" So. What do you want to do next?"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:35 pm

“Er…” Cisco didn’t think about it. “We can go somewhere… to a bar… or… I don’t know. Or go home, have a shower and go to sleep? And tomorrow we can work on your suit,” he suggested, but he didn’t feel like sleeping if he wanted to be honest.

“Is there something you’d want to go?” he asked. “Maybe now we could do something YOU want to do, hm?”

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:22 am

Ray lifted an eyebrow. He wasn't too tired - the movie was pretty exciting and it was still running through his veins, so he shrugged.

"Well, I don't live here, so you're gonna have to pick a good option?"

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:27 pm

“That sounds like sightseeing,“ Cisco grinned. „But, really, Ray, if there’s something yu’d like to do, just tell me. You’ve already done so much for me.”

(time skip?)

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Ray smiled as they got home to Cisco's. His mind was contently buzzing with too much alcohol and he knew he should've stopped after the third glass. But he had fun and he didn't want the evening to end just yet, so he drank more and more and more. And now he isn't even sure what the final count was.

He grinned at Cisco and waved his hand.

"Nice... place."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 pm

“Thanks,” Cisco giggled and helped Ray on the couch in his living room. “You really liked the stuff, didn’t you?” He grinned at his friend. Ray was funny, cute even. It wasn’t like Cisco was absolutely sober, but he obviously wasn’t as drunk as Ray.

“He looked at him more carefully. “Dude, I think you need a normal bed and normal sleep. And a glass of water,” he announced and went to the kitchen to bring Ray some water.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Ray huffed and shook his head.

"Don't need sleep at ALL night and... " His eyes widened as he looked around for Cisco. "Do you have playstation? We should totally play playstation and then sleep in late and then Barry would flash in here to check on us and-" He giggled and shrugged.

"We should play."

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Cisco giggled.

“Ray, you won’t even see the screen,” he laughed. “But as you wish. I can kick your ass, drunk or not.” He grinned and went to find a game they could play.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am

Ray snickered and shook his head.

"No... I .. I can kick your ass. ANd I'm not drunk." Or maybe he was, because everything seemed funny suddenly and he rested his head back on the couch, and closing his eyes. It was comfy and it smelled like Cisco and Ray wondered if the guy spent a lot of time on it. Maybe he slept there when he was so tired from helping Barry that he didn't even make it to his room. Maybe he played on the couch till late morning.

Well... it was nice.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:46 pm

“Of course you’re not,” Cisco giggled and brought Ray a blanket. He covered him with it. It seemed that Ray wouldn’t be awake for much longer, so it was the least Cisco could do for him.

“Why don’t you lie down?” he asked him in a soft tone and sat down on the armrest of the couch. They could talk a little, but he really hoped Ray would go to sleep, even though he was cute like this.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemenice Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Ray stared at Cisco.

"Becuase we're going to PLAY." He pointed out. They were going to play and he was going to kick Cisco's ass and Cisco will smile at him and all that.

Oh he can't wait for that.

Gemenice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum